skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
fourteen twenty five
Our daily mess with an abundance of blessings...
Pages
Home
Wednesday, December 24, 2014
Instapic
Christmas Eve fun #newpajamas #candy #minilegos #timeforachristmasmovie via Instagram
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Social Icons
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Pins
Visit Tonya's profile on Pinterest.
Instagram
Blog Archive
►
2015
(38)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2014
(13)
▼
December
(8)
Merry Christmas from the Soums!
Instapic
Christmas Cards
Christmas Lights...thanks Pinterest!
Piano Recital
Simple Woman's Daybook 12/9
Storage Room madness!
Snow Day!
►
November
(5)
►
2001
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
1999
(1)
►
May
(1)
Popular Posts
Instapic
Its been a fun few days, but its time to return to the Nutrisystem plan. I gained 1.7 pounds this weekend. Bread and beer, adios! #butitsohs...
Instapic
💙 via Instagram
Instapic
Tired of movies. Time to get competitive! via Instagram
Merry Christmas from the Soums!
Christmas Eve... I picked up the boys from my mom and dad's (they had been there since Monday evening) and we headed to church for the...
Happy Birthday to Lucas (4 Parties!)
One 7 year old. 4 birthday celebrations. 1. At home 2. At Papa and Grandma's 3. The big birt...
Instapic
Toothless and before glasses, lil 3rd grader! via Instagram
Strawberries and Cabbage for Spike
Thanks, Google, for doing an "Auto Awesome" version of Spike eating! :)
No School Friday
Good morning! Why is it more fun to eat breakfast together on a day off rather than a weekend day? Oh yeah...because we should be at schoo...
Christmas Lights...thanks Pinterest!
This year I wanted to do something a little easier with the Christmas lights. I do NOT like seeing Brian hang over the edge of the roof as ...
Instapic
#notafanofpink #Brianbetterstayoffmypillow #whenwillthedarndropsstartworking I've been told I look tired all day long. Nope. Just feels ...
Powered by
Blogger
.
09 10
0 comments:
Post a Comment